Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GARY AND JOYCE






Gary is Shawn's bestest friend in the whole world! We never get to see them anymore because they are Salvation Army officers and are stationed at a Church in Pennsylvania. They came for a visit last night and I made Shawn take lots of pics since I had to work and couldn't be here! Their daughter's name is Miranda and she is 4. They are now expecting baby number 2 in April! Shawn was sooo happy to see them!


I thought Sonya and Cheryl would like to see these pics.......they also know Gary and Joyce very well.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gary looks happy, that's good. his daughter is really cute, she looks a lot like him.

Amanda said...

That's great that Shawn got to see them - they look like fun people, and their daughter is a real cutie!I wish you could have gotten to spend some time with them too! Maybe next time!
I am thinking of you lots!

SamandSawyersMom said...

aww she is cute. she looks like she is 7 or 8 though.

I remember meeting Gary for the first time when I was like 9 or10.