We had a great time Saturday night, hearing Steven play! He is soooo talented, I just can't tell you how talented this boy is.......he sang so many cool songs that we all know, he even sang Johnny Cash songs.........he rocks! He performs most gigs just by himself and some he plays with his band members, this night he was performing on his own. I was like a proud mama watching him, I even got teary eyed. I've known this kid since he was 7 years old and he's 22 now! Gosh, I just wish Pete was here to see his son! He's a good kid!
He writes his own music too and has a CD out! I am buying one this weekend when I see him again.

3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun and he did well.
that sounds great. I love listening to live music.
that is cool. i wanna hear him
Post a Comment