This was a sling shot that you used to shoot apples into the field and if you got the apple in one of the buckets out in the field, you won a free pumpkin. We didn't win on this one but we had fun trying! ha
Walmart had some for $20...I was going to pick one up, but couldn't call you cause my cheap phone was dead AGAIN....and I didn't know if you had gotten him one ye;(
Wow! What a fun looking day! And you, Miss hot shot! Yay for you on the free pumpkin! I hope Dawson doesn't like the pumpkin this year. ew. :) Love all the pics!
5 comments:
Hey, that wasn't there when we went! HA!
Did you find Dawson's costume yet!?
Walmart had some for $20...I was going to pick one up, but couldn't call you cause my cheap phone was dead AGAIN....and I didn't know if you had gotten him one ye;(
Oh that looks FUN!!
oh that would have been fun. Ryan would have loved that!!
It looks like you had a lot of fun! Where is Barn 'n Buck pumpking patch?
We went to Parky's Saturday (during the day). I wish they had a pumpkin patch.
Wow! What a fun looking day! And you, Miss hot shot! Yay for you on the free pumpkin!
I hope Dawson doesn't like the pumpkin this year. ew. :)
Love all the pics!
Post a Comment