Monday, October 20, 2008

YAY ME!!!! I WON A PUMPKIN!!!!



This was my favorite part of the pumkin patch! You put ears of corn in this shooter thing and it shoots really really far..........there are three targets out in the field pretty far out there and if you either hit one of the two back targets or get your corn inside the red target, you win a free pumpkin! On my second shot, I shot my corn into the red target!!!! ha ha Shawn and Daws were sooo impressed! The guy even said "That's the sweetest shot I have seen all month!" And I was the only winner so far that day............I felt like a hot shot! ha Oh and you should see the huge pumpkin I got! I couldn't even carry it myself, it's soo heavy. I will post a pic of it too.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're a beast!

Char said...

Whoa! Great job! That looks like fun too!

Cheryl said...

YAY that is too cool!!

Amy said...

Woo-hoo! Good job. Free pumpkins are always good :)