Friday, November 21, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

Shawn and I are now officially home owners!!! YAY US!! Our closing was last night and after signing what seemed like 10,000 papers, the house belongs to us!!! It's soo exciting and scary at the same time!!! We have so much to be thankful for this year and it makes a nice Christmas gift!!! We also all went out to eat to celebrate and then I had to go to work! ugh!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

yay, i am glad you finally got it taken care of!! congrats

Carrie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful! We just refinanced and I hate all the paperwork that goes with that too.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Char said...

Congrats Crystal!! I am very happy for you and your family. This Christmas will be extra special, that's for sure!!

Amanda said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I remember the paperwork....could you ever have imagined it would be that much? I hope that you have many, many happy and laughter filled years in your home.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's awesome news.

Char said...

Where'd you eat?

SamandSawyersMom said...

what fantastic news. you must be so excited.