Please pray for me..........I am still sooo sick!!! I was feeling better for a day or two then started my period and got really sick again!!! I have a terrible cough, my chest hurts, my head is pounding and my throat is sore from coughing, not to mention so are my ribs! Please pray for healing...........thanks!!! Oh and just in case I kick the bucket, I LOVE YOU ALL!
6 comments:
If you go to the Dr, I bet you won't die!?
Hope you get better soon shrub!
Love you!
Doctor, yeah that's a good idea, medicine is another!!
We've been dealing with the same thing in our house. It started with Olivia getting a cold, then me, and now Matt.
I hope you feel better soon!!!! Take Tylenol Severe Sinus...it helped me a lot.
Sorry you're not feeling well! I think the Dr. prescribes more Scrabble for that! :)
oh i am sorry sweetie!! i HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. Call if you need anything and I will send it over on a 10 foot pole!!
I hope you are finally feeling better. I'm sorry you have been so sick. That's not fun!!
Post a Comment