Friday, January 23, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY




My dream was to be a dancer so I lived in my leotard as a kid! I constantly danced and made up routines........it was my true love, the thing that kept me going!!! Never had any training and wasn't put into any classes so nothing ever came of it. My dream was to own my own dance studio one day.........The punk rock costume was for Halloween!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cool photos

Kelly said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Did I see you on One day at a Time? I LOVED to dance as a pre-teen too....My friend Jody and I would dance in my room all the time! I dont have any pics though:(

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Cheryl said...

you look 12 feet tall in the 2nd one. Funny! very cute.

Amy said...

You were adorable :)

Char said...

Very cute! I thought the top pictures was a Barbie doll!! haha

Lura said...

That top picture is just scary! ha ha.